Job Reference: GS10
Substance Misuse Worker
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £24 - £24 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Substance Misuse Worker | £24 P/H | Cambridgeshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing an excellent recovery service and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37.5 hours per week in East Anglia. This role will be for an amazing organisation, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.