Job Reference: 60496
Support Time Recovery Worker – Youth
- West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
- £17.76 - £17.76 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Support Time Recovery Worker (Youth) | £17.76 P/H | Wakefield Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full time contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone who holds a professional qualification with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- To contribute to the development of the Liaison and Diversion Service, by working in partnership with other agencies to reduce health inequalities within a specific targeted group within the criminal justice system.
- To make referrals to the appropriate services and to encourage and support young people and vulnerable adults to access statutory and voluntary sector services so that health and social outcomes may be improved.
- To contribute to community safety and crime reduction strategies by working in partnership with other criminal justice agencies to achieve a reduction in offending and re-offending.
- To promote the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people. To promote their capacity for change and social inclusion.
- To deliver and review interventions within a framework informed by research evidence and best practice guidance, which is underpinned by principles of anti-discriminatory practice.
- To positively engage vulnerable adults, children and young people at risk of social exclusion and their families, enabling their participation in the planning, delivery and review of services.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.