Job Reference: 61229
Sustainable Housing Support Worker
- London Wall, Greater London
- £19.25 - £19.25 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Sustainable Housing Support Worker | £19.25 P/H | Enfield
We are looking for a experienced Sustainable Housing Support Worker to join our team who support tough sleepers, housed into a emergency condition.
-First contact support for new rough sleepers referred to the emergency accommodation and swift assessment of their support needs.
-Provide an immediate response to customer(s) in the event of a health or other emergency, taking prompt action.
-Work with customer(s), as directed, and on own initiative, providing support
-Carry out comprehensive assessments of need
– Work with customers and other agencies to put in place, and regularly review, personalised support plans to help rough sleepers meet their support needs, and find suitable longer term accommodation with appropriate support.
-Undertake regular health and welfare checks for rough sleepers housed into our emergency accommodation.
-Attend regular performance management meetings, staff meetings and any other meetings as directed by the Manager.
– 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting
– Enhanced DBS
– Start as soon as possible or 1 week notice period
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.