Team Manager (Integrated Youth Detached Team)
- Location: London Arena, England
- Salary: £43 - £43 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Team Manager (Integrated Youth Detached Team) | £43 P/H | London Borough of Tower Hamlets
– We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
– This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone with previous experience in a similar role, enhanced DBS and has a relevant qualification.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Borough of Tower Hamlets as a Team Manager (Integrated Youth Detached Team).
– This role will have overall responsibility for the delivery and outcomes of a highly effective and impactful borough wide integrated detached team. As part of a multi-agency approach to harm outside the home and transitional safeguarding a primary aim of the integrated detached team is to create greater safety and support for young people in the community.
– Through establishing positive relationships with young people, the integrated detached team will develop an understanding of the needs, aspirations, interests and worries of young people with a focus on supporting young people to access services which can help to meet these needs as part of a ‘reaching out to bring back’ approach. Also, working in partnership with other services for young people where appropriate to take out specific services and information to young people not accessing those services to help reduce harm.
– You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.