Job Reference: 59969
Victim and Restorative Justice Co-ordinator
- Greater London, Greater London
- £31.42 - £31.42 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Victim and Restorative Justice Co-ordinator (YOS) | £33.51 P/H | London Borough of Lambeth
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require at least 1-2 years experience in a similar previous role.
– To work as part of a multi-agency team to provide an integrated approach to delivering services to achieve the principle aim of the YOS – to prevent offending by children and young people by contributing to the following objectives of the service.
– To carry out the requirements of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Criminal Justice Act 1991, Crime and Disorder Act 1998, LASPO Act 2012 and other relevant legislation
– To contribute to a high quality Youth Justice programme for the YOS, which aims to repair the harm caused by young people, bring resolution to victims and offenders and to contribute to reduce offending and increased victim satisfaction and community confidence.
– To work on a case by case basis, assessing and appropriately engaging young people, families and victims in a variety of Restorative interventions.
-To lead facilitation of victim involvement in Restorative interventions by initiating contact, assessing needs, facilitating involvement in Restorative justice and providing additional needs led support.
– To organise and facilitate both one to one and group victim awareness programmes to prevent young people from offending and re-offending.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.