- Location: Lambeth, England
- Salary: £27.79 - £27.79 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Seven Criminal Justice are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated YOS Officer to work full-time in Lambeth, London.
This contract lasts for 6 months, with the hours being 9am-5pm (35 hours per week).
- To manage a case load of youth justice cases, working innovatively with young people from diverse backgrounds and engaging them and their families and other professionals in order to assess, develop and deliver intervention and activities that support their personal and social skills and participation in society YOS Officers will be directly contributing to youth offending service outcomes by creatively engaging young people who are subject to youth justice orders and also who are at risk of anti-social behaviour, crime, becoming NEET and substance misuse.
Qualifications and experience
- A degree, Certificate in Effective Practice in Youth Justice (PCEP) and continuing professional development. Or a recognised professional qualification in Social Care or Probation and evidence of demonstrable post qualification experience.
- Good understanding of youth justice systems including national standards and scaled approach and evidence of effective practice that build desistance and resilience.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a YOS Officer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.