Job Reference: 61104
YOS Prevention Officer
- Greater London, Greater London
- £27.11 - £27.11 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
YOS Prevention Officer | £27.11 P/H | Lambeth
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3-6 months (likely to extend).
Please note, the candidate will be required to regularly work evening and weekends until 10pm.
– Hold responsibility for developing a trauma-informed approach to individual assessment, planning & interventions with children & families who have Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES).
– Manage a case load of youth justice children from diverse backgrounds and work innovatively with them, engaging them and their families and other professionals in order to assess, develop and deliver intervention and activities that support their personal and social skills and participation in society, with a focus on the higher risk/ high safety & wellbeing cases coming into the service.
– Directly contribute to achieving positive youth justice service outcomes linked to KPI’s including reducing reoffending, reducing FTE’s, reducing the use of custody and reducing the unnecessary criminalisation of LAC.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.