Job Reference: 60453
Young Victims Advocate
- Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Young Victims Advocate | £20 P/H | North Somerset Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require a professional qualification working with young people (for example; teaching, probation, social work, youth and community work, health) to degree level or equivalent. Experience of directly working with young people with substance misuse issues.
To contribute to the work of the Young Victims’ Service (YVS) by identifying and addressing the needs of vulnerable young victims of crime, anti-social behaviour (ASB) and domestic abuse (DA)in the Avon and Somerset Policing area, with specific responsibility within one of the local authority areas (Somerset, North Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset.)
– Case Management of services with approximately 25-35 young people & their parents/carers (or pro rata equivalent)
– To develop and manage a range of interventions for young victims of crime/ASB and DA to support recovery from their experience and to develop strategies to promote safety and avoid further victimisation.
– To sustain day-to-day contact with partner agencies as the need arises on a case-by-case basis.
– To co-ordinate & deliver training.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.