Job Reference: 62088
Youth Influence and Participation Team Manager
- Romford, Greater London
- £37 - £37 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Influence and Participation Team Manager | £37 P/H | Romford
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3 months (possible to extend for the right candidate).
Please note, this is a hybrid role
– Directly manage and matrix-manage a team and to support and implement the strategic planning of the service in relation to youth influence and participation
– To provide leadership management in the delivery of efficient operation services to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation (including government regulation, local policy and best practice)
– Deputise for the Service Manager / Team Managers across the service
– Responsible for the HR management, performance and resource allocation for the team and to manage the ongoing development of the service through the continuous improvement and performance management structures
– Enhanced DBS check
– 2-3 years experience minimum in a previous Youth Work setting
– A relevant professional qualification is required
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.