Job Reference: 59210
Youth Involvement Worker
- Ilford, Greater London
- £24.28 - £24.28 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Involvement Worker | £24.28P/H | Ilford
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The hours are full time (36 hours including 2 or evenings a week up to 8pm)
The Youth Service is made up of a number of teams, working with both targeted and generic groups of young people, individuals and families. The Service is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Youth Involvement Worker for the Youth Service to plan, coordinate and facilitate regular face to face sessions with young people, including working evenings, some weekends and during school holidays.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.