Job Reference: 61171
Youth Involvement Worker
- Ilford, Greater London
- £24.28 - £24.28 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Involvement Worker | £24.28 P/H | Ilford
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 6 months (likely to extend). The role includes 2 or 3 evenings a week up to 8pm.
Please note, we require with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous similar role.
– Develop and lead Youth Involvement projects and to promote youth voice within the service, across the local authority and the wider community.
– Coordinate the activities of the Redbridge Youth Council (RYC) and Child Friendly Redbridge (CFR) Ambassadors. Promoting RYC to both young people and colleagues, recruiting young people, ensuring they are actively involved in the project and related activities, running and managing meetings and events.
– Proactively support young people to fully participate in consultations, coproduction and decision-making processes across the Borough, regionally and nationally.
– Initiate and deliver projects and activities during term and school holiday periods.
– Work with young people across the Borough, Youth Work staff and the LBR Communications Team to develop the Youth Service Social Media and other platforms to ensure young people and parents are aware of the Youth Service and other organisations’ positive activities.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.