Job Reference: 61355
Youth Justice Officer
- London Wall, Greater London
- £27.79 - £27.79 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Justice Officer | £27.79 P/H | Enfield
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
– 1-2 years experience in a previous similar role
– A professional qualification
The role will:
– Work as a part of the Youth Offending Unit (YOU) and undertake all duties in relation to Safeguarding young people and managing risk to the community.
– Writing PSR Reports
– Carrying out high quality assessments using AssetPlus
– Deliver interventions to reduce the risk of further offending and manage risk of harm to themselves and others
– Monitoring of practice and processes, building in close partnership work
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.