Job Reference: 61460
Youth Justice Officer
- Horsham, West Sussex
- £20.48 - £20.48 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Justice Officer | £20.48 P/H | Horsham
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3-6 months (likely to extend).
– Please note, we require with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous similar role.
– This role involves hybrid working, in the office/community and home (1-2 days WFH)
– Manage a caseload of high-risk complex children and families, including working to and meeting required deadlines.
– Build effective relationships based on clear communication and respect with children and families.
– Manage conflicting and competing priorities while remaining resilient when working with children and families with challenging behaviour, who may place significant emotional demands on you as the post holder.
– Act as a professional representative for the YJS by delivering an excellent service to people who access or need the service. Act with integrity and respect, ensuring at all times the needs of the individuals are paramount.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.