Job Reference: 60798
Youth Justice Probation Officer
- Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester
- £28.54 - £28.54 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Justice Probation Officer | £28.54 P/H | Manchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3-6 months (likely for this to extend)
Please note, we require with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous Youth Offending / Probation settings.
This role includes hybrid working in an office, home and community setting.
– Prepare reports for court and other agencies in line with national, and other relevant standards.
– Make appropriate assessments and supervise and/or manage pre-sentence interventions and enforce all sentences and Orders as appropriate.
– Provide thorough care for young people serving Detention and Training Orders and other custodial sentences, and post release supervision in line with national and other relevant standards.
– Work in partnership with other agencies to reduce and prevent youth offending.
– E nsure that all tasks are carried out to National Standards requirements and performance meets locally agreed targets and outcomes.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.