Youth Justice Probation Officer
- Location: St Helens, England
- Salary: £35.02 - £35.02 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Seven Criminal Justice are looking for an experienced Youth Justice Probation Officer in the St. Helens, Merseyside area.
The hours are full time.
The rate of pay is £35.02 P/H.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in a youth justice setting.
Job Roles include:
– Post holders will undertake the full range of youth justice service tasks with young people under YJS supervision including assesment, sentence implmentation and producing reports.
– To assess and manage the risk posed by young people to protect victims of crime and the general the public by: Providing information and advice to criminal courts, other criminal justice agencies and partner organisations, Supervise young people subject to community orders and licences and during custodial sentences and Contributing to the management of risk.
– To safeguard children including those at significant risk of harm and offending, assess and manage risk and undertaken critical decision making including taking professional responsibility for decision making
– Contribute to the provision of Youth Justice Services in the community, custody and other settings
– Provide an effective Social Work service including assessment, specialist assessments, case planning, intervention and reviews, operating a Social Work service within departmental policy, practice and procedures.
You must hold a Probation Officer qualification or be a qualified Probation Officer.
In addition, successful candidates must hold the following:
PQF Honours Degree/Graduate Diploma and Level 5 Diploma in Probation Practice or Diploma in Probation Studies; or Diploma in Social Work (Probation option); or CQSW (Probation option)
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.