Job Reference: KH50
Youth Justice Probation Officer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £28.54 - £28.54 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is currently dealing with an exciting Youth Justice Probation Officer role in Manchester.
This position is full-time temporary and is initially for 3 months but has an opportunity to extend to 6 months or longer.
- The role holder will deliver high-quality services to young people and their families aimed at preventing and reducing offending.
- The role holder will make clear assessments concerning the risk of harm to the public, risk of re-offending and offence-related needs to allocate appropriate and targeted resources to reduce and prevent youth offending.
- The role holder will develop and implement programmes/interventions based on principles of effective practice for all children and young people and their families in contact with the team.
- The role holder will manage a caseload and ensure that information systems are maintained so that national and other standards can be effectively assessed.
- 1-2 years previous experience in probation/youth offending
- Qualified Probation Officer
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 at 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.