Job Reference: 62236
Youth Justice Service Manager
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £50 - £50 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Justice Service Manager (YJS) | £50 P/H | Rochdale
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3 months (possible to extend for the right candidate).
Please note, this is an office based role
– You will assist the Head of Service, with the development and delivery of the Youth Justice and YJS Annual Plan in partnership with other agencies
– You will lead on a number of thematic areas within the multi-agency YJS providing specialist knowledge and skills in one or more areas in order to prevent offending by young people
– Prevent offending and re-offending by children and young people through the provision of effective services are required by the Crime and Disorder Act 1998, the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008, Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO) and related legislation and guidance
– You will attend meetings of the Youth Justice Service Management Board, the Local safeguarding board, the community safety parternship and present one areas of work as and when required
– Enhanced DBS check
– 4-5 years experience minimum in a previous YOT/Probation setting
– A degree level and/or professional qualification in a relevant discipline
– Experience in a managerial position is essential
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.