Job Reference: 57810
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Youth Offending Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity within a leading charity in Birmingham.
You will have the opportunity to work with young people going through the court process and referral order panels, effectively liaison with other workers and agencies as require and ensure that effective consultation with young people, families and the local community is at the core of any work undertaken on.
– To plan and implement diversion from court programmes where appropriate, including work emanating from referral orders, referral order panels and community based actions.
– To effectively manage and monitor young people going through the court process and referral order panels.
– Compile and present Pre-Sentence Reports and other reports in accordance with National Standards including reports for referral order panels.
– Effective liaison with other workers and agencies as required.
– To work in co-operation with other agencies and partners and key stakeholders in the local community.
– To ensure that effective consultation with young people, families and the local community is at the core of any work undertaken on behalf of the Youth Offending Service.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
We have been helping criminal justice professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.