Youth Offending Service Officer
- Location: Greater London, England
- Salary: £27.79 - £27.79 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Youth Offending Service (YOS) Officer | £27.79P/H | Lambeth
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full time contract position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone with previous Youth Offending experience of at least 1-2 years.
The purpose of the role is to manage a case load of youth justice cases, working innovatively with young people from diverse backgrounds and engaging them and their families and other professionals in order to assess, develop and deliver intervention and activities that support their personal and social skills and participation in society
YOS Officers will be directly contributing to youth offending service outcomes by creatively engaging young people who are subject to youth justice orders and also who are at risk of anti-social behaviour, crime, becoming NEET and substance misuse.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.