Job Reference: 60665
Youth Offending Service Social Worker
- Prescot, Merseyside
- £44.04 - £44.04 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Offending Service Social Worker | £44.04 P/H | Knowsley
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3-6 months (likely to extend).
Please note, we require with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous similar role, with a social work qualification.
- Work directly with children, their families and the victims of crime in a range of settings including office, home and secure settings, in order to ensure consistency in the delivery and enforcement of individual criminal orders.
- To attend Court as a representative of the YOT to provide information to enable the Courts to pass an appropriate sentence. This will include the preparation of reports for the court relating to all court disposals.
- To lead on the assessment, planning and intervention delivery for statutory and non- statutory interventions using Case Management Guidelines.
- To ensure that all work undertaken on individual programmes with children, their parents or carers and the victims of youth crime is in accordance with an agreed plan of work, in order to address identified needs and prevent further offending.
To liaise with and co-ordinate the involvement of a range of staff and agencies in the delivery of individual criminal work. This will include YOS staff, Police, Education, Health, Probation and Voluntary Sector agencies.
- As a case manager you will deliver individual packages, working out the logistics of the programme, using local resources and support & specialist workers to assist this process.
- Supervising children attending community placements and outsourced agency involvement.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.