Job Reference: KH106
Youth Offending Team Support Worker
- Bolton, Northumberland
- £14.89 - £17.2 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice has an opportunity for you as a Youth Offending Team Support Worker in the friendly town of Bolton.
Role is with youth offending team as a support worker. They will be expected to:
- Assess young people and their families and write reports within the context of Youth Justice and using the Youth Justice assessment tools.
- IT skills are essential preferable is a knowledge of Youth Justice data base.
- Assess young people for out of court disposals and work with them at that level.
- Case manage criminal orders including Intensive surveillance and Support.
- To plan and deliver programmes of work targeted at offending behaviour and welfare needs to young people but also to work with their families.
- Work voluntarily with families under the troubled families project.
- Undertake reparation with young people.
- Ability to assess and liaise with workers in a multiagency setting is essential.
- Worker may also be required to undertake some parenting support.
£14.89 p/h PAYE £17.20ish Umbrella
Full time hours, 37hrs p/w (9-5)
Previous experience required
3-6 month contract required
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
We have been helping Criminal Justice professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.