Job Reference: 60307
Youth Participation Officer (YJS)
- London Wall, Greater London
- £19.9 - £19.9 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Participation Officer | £19.90 P/H | Enfield Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role previously with a social work qualification.
The role will:
– Ensure the voices of young people are heard and included in relation to decision making, policies, service development, enhancement, and review of the Enfield Youth Justice Service (YJS).
– Coordinate, support and deliver the YJS Young Consultants programme, supervising up to 6 Young Consultants per month and ensure the programme is link into the Youth Justice Service Management Board.
– Work collaboratively with YJS colleagues to encourage, engage and empower young people participate in the leadership programme to make positive change for themselves and their peers.
– Recruit and work with young people to develop an accessible and engaging monthly participation programme.
– Empower and encourage young people to participate in leadership programmes, volunteer their time and become active citizens in Enfield.
– Support young people to gain relevant skills to assess the quality of young people’s services across the borough.
– Enable young people to gain recognised skills and knowledge through their involvement in council led participation opportunities.
– To work together with young people to tackle inequality and make sure all opportunities for young people are inclusive
– Liaise with and report back to YJS regarding the quality of the service, young people’s issues, and service development. Writing reports and attend meetings.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.