Job Reference: 60381
Youth Services Strategic Development Lead
- London Arena, Greater London
- £550 - £550 per day
- Contract / Full Time
Youth Services Strategic Development Lead | £550 p/d | Tower Hamlets
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role previously, with an enhanced DBS.
You will be overseeing a comprehensive programme of transformation work including the implementation of a new operating model, recruitment and selection of a significantly expanded workforce, identification & ‘fit out’ of suitable premises to support youth work delivery throughout the borough. Implementation of a robust infrastructure at both a strategic and operational level that evidences positive impact & outcomes for young people.
– Develop an overarching Young Tower Hamlets offer that ensures key ‘joined-up’ objectives and outcomes for young people are delivered by the council as part of 2 ensuring a whole system approach to effectively responding to the developmental and safety needs of young people across the borough.
– Effective project management expertise, to drive through the transformation of the local authority youth service. This will involve a significant amount of member contact as part of the transformation process e.g., Youth Service Transformation Board and existing supporting families forums.
– Chair a strategic steering group focussed on coordinating the development and implementation of the Young Tower Hamlets offer, incorporating the voices of young people and families.
– Responsible for the oversight of a comprehensive needs assessment relevant to the different aspects of the new youth service offer, e.g. universal provision and targeted support.
– Responsible for the development of a strong brand identity for Young Tower Hamlets that is co-produced and creatively communicated to young people as part of ensuring that universal and targeted youth work opportunities are widely accessed as part of a valuable ecosystem that supports young people.
– Comprehensive knowledge of the legislative framework, policies and guidance regarding safeguarding children and young people and vulnerable adults.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.