Job Reference: 62180
Additional Learning Support Administrator
- Surrey, Surrey
- £15 - £15 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary ALS Administrators (Additional Learning Support) to work at a College based in Merton, Surrey. We are looking for someone to work for 6 months minimum, possibly likely to be extended.
The post holder will be responsible for entering specialised data onto the Learning Support database and for managing related quality audit processes and systems.The post holder will be responsible for all learner support administrative and financial activities and is required to provide a range of administrative support functions to the Commissioning Manager and the Inclusive Learning Team. The post holder will be responsible for facilitating the effective management of sensitive learner information;
as well as monitoring and updating the departments Inboxes.
- Input and maintain accurate specialised data onto the Learning Support database.
- Carry out regular accurate quality audits across the Learning Support Service working to internal and external deadlines, and reporting irregularities promptly and effectively to the relevant managers.
- Work proactively with appropriate staff within the service and Schools to explain the quality audit trail
and centralised systems to maximise funding.
- Deal professionally and effectively with staff, learners, members of the public, external agencies and
partners to provide information and advice as required, referring to relevant managers as necessary.
- Provide a full range of administrative support functions to the Commissioning Manager and the Inclusive Learning Team.
- Qualifications: English and Maths at Level 2/GCSE A-C minimum.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. References and DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.