Job Reference: 59392
Admin Worker at Selborne Primary school
- Ealing, Greater London
- £13 - £15 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Admin Worker at Selborne Primary school, Ealing
Selborne Primary school – C onway Crescent, Ealing UB6 8JD
- Approx. duration of role – possibly Dec 2022
- Working hours – 35 hours pw – 8.30am to 4pm with 30min lunch break
- Start date – 31/10/2022
- If you have parking on site – Yes parking onsite but must arrive before 8.15 to access the staff car park – nearest Tube station is Perivale (on the Central line) and Bus E5
- Pay – £13-£15 an hour
- Responsible for pupil attendance – recording accurately on SIMS – contacting parents for reasons for absence
- Liaising with the DHT to produce attendance letters for parents
- Front of house – helping parents with queries
- Answering the phone
- Keeping filling up to date
- Updating pupil records on SIMS
- Sending text and emails to parents
- We need someone who is personable with good customer service skills
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.