Job Reference: 62080
Adult and Family Learning Tutor
- Blackpool, Lancashire
- £14.44 - £14.44 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary Adult and Family Learning Tutors to work in Blackpool. The Council are looking to recruit 2 x experienced Adult Learning tutors with experience of delivering Employability skills and/or Safeguarding children programmes. We are looking for tutors that are qualified to Level 3 and have availability for 5 days per week. The hours you work can be flexible. You will be based in Town Centre Blackpool and you will be delivering both accredited and non-accredited learning to residents aged 19 and over.
The hourly rate is £14.44.
To manage a caseload of learners and to develop and deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment for individuals and/or groups of adults
To support adults to develop their skills following Recognising and Rewarding Progress and Achievement (RARPA) or accredited model.
To develop and deliver Family Learning with the aim of developing and improving literacy, language and numeracy skills in adults and families.
- To develop, plan and deliver programmes of learning and activities to support adults and families to develop their skills and which meet group/individual needs
- Identify and meet individual learner needs
- Assess learner achievement (through RARPA / accredited provision)
- Manage and maintain a caseload of learners and teaching workload and meet agreed targets for learner number
- Meet Ofsted and funding requirements when delivering courses.
- Undertake administrative duties, which include development, review and implementation of relevant paperwork including schemes of work, session plans, individual learning plans and awarding body criteria e.g. RARPA or appropriate assessment methods
- To complete all risk assessments, to include safeguarding and health and safety, reporting of incidents/accidents following the Council and Skills Funding Agency policies and review throughout the course.
- To attend and support external events, consultations and promotions/marketing as appropriate
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with key partners and organisations
- University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher/Tutor in the UK.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.