Annual Reviewing Officer
- Location: Plymouth, England
- Salary: £16.24 - £16.24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Annual Reviewing Officer to work in Plymouth. This position is initially for a period of 5 months and involves working 2 days per week. The hourly rate is £16.24 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating annual reviews of Education, Health and Care Plans. Responsible for other aspects of the 0-25 SEND code of practice including liaison with parents/carers, professionals in education and other agencies. Ensure that pupils with EHCPs are appropriately placed within mainstream, special schools, EOTAS (education other than at school), home education or independent sector providers. Ensure the timely and effective statutory review and monitoring of placements in accordance with the Education Act (1996).
- Ensure high quality annual reviews of EHCPs are completed in accordance with the 0-25 SEND code of practice.
- Ensure that all settings work in accordance with the code of practice relating to annual reviews.
- Ensure annual reviews of educational provision for children and young people with SEND are needs and outcome specific.
- Ensure that EHC plans are reviewed and placements monitored to meet the needs of individual children and young people.
- Working directly with children, young people and families, multi-agency professionals and educational settings to monitor quality outcomes for children and young people, providing training where appropriate.
Experience: 1+ year working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 14 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.