Job Reference: 55306
- Carshalton, Greater London
- £30 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are recruiting a Beauty Lecturer for South Thames Colleges Group – this is to start Jan 2022 on an ongoing basis. The person appointed will join a progressive and dynamic team of people working within the Hair and Beauty Division. The person will deliver all aspects of the curriculum on a range of full-time and part-time programmes
We are looking for those who can:
- To provide high quality teaching, learning, assessment and internal moderation across a range of Hairdressing courses.
- To course coordinate a programme or programmes of study and be responsible for the success of learners on programme.
- Contribute to the delivery, tracking and monitoring of functional skills and other additional qualifications across cohorts of students in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy if required.
- Tutorship of students, giving appropriate support to enable students to achieve their academic and vocational targets.
- Interviewing and giving guidance to potential students.
- Assisting students in their progression to either Higher Education or employment.
- To contribute development and continual improvement of courses, co-ordinating effectively with both staff and students.
- To be proactive in marketing/liaising with local schools, sector representatives and employers with the objective of Job Description developing and enhancing programmes of study, ensuring targeted levels of recruitment, establishing strong partnership links and raising the profile of the division
- Qualifications: Must hold A1 assessor award and competent in the field of specialism.
- Experience: Experience in subject specialism.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK and Enhance DBS check.
- Hours: Full time.
- Pay: £30 – £40 per hour via an umbrella
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.