Job Reference: 55797
Business Support Administrator – Nottinghamshire County Council
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £10.76 - £10.76 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Business Support Administrator in Nottinghamshire
The ICDS, Statutory EHC Assessment Team are a county wide service with a clear split to provide a Pre and Post 16 focus, Both internal teams are responsible for assessing for and maintaining all Education, Health & Care Plans (EHCP’s) for Nottinghamshire children, young people. This team facilitates a statutory process and has to work to strict timescales. We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Caseworkers in the Pre 16 Team
You will be Required:
– To act as the first point of contact for all enquiries regarding the statutory EHC process.
– To manage callers’ expectations of outcomes, the process and timescales
– To provide impartial information and advice to children and young people (0-25 yrs) with disabilities, their families, and professionals, in line with SEND statutory duties.
– To support the effective tracking and monitoring of children and young people through the EHC process, updating relevant data bases as required and producing management information as requested
– To support the Pre 16 EHC Coordinators team to maintain regular contact with Children, Young People (CYP) and families throughout the statutory EHC process and throughout the lifetime of EHC Plans where these are agreed.
– To deal effectively with enquiries across all channels including schools, social care and health partners
– To gather and process information in line with data protection law and relevant legislation e.g. EHC legal framework, GDPR
– To organise and book appointments/meetings for Caseworkers as required
We are looking for a highly motivated resilient worker with the ability to work under pressure. You will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm to improve services for disabled children, young people and be able to organise and manage your work within set statutory timescales. You will be highly skilled in communicating and able to keep accurate records
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.