Job Reference: 62125
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £12.02 - £12.02 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Caretaker at Walsall Council
Salary: £12.02 per hour
Seven Resourcing are recruiting for a Caretaker on behalf of our client, Walsall Council. The working hours of a Caretaker are part time hours with potential for overtime. Required to work to the needs of the service, covering a five-day week Monday-Friday between the hours of 6.00am – 9.00am and 2.30 – 6.15pm full time.
Location of the role requires for the successful candidate to work on site within the Meadow view junior school.
– Undertake the physically demanding duties of general cleaning.
– Work to a specific standard in internal and external areas using a range of basic tools / machinery and cleaning equipment. Required to use supplied chemicals in a safe manner using appropriate PPE provided.
– Maintaining the security of the premises and its contents in accordance with the sites current requirements. Opening and locking up of the site including lights and internal doors. Being aware of who is on site at all times and ensuring that all doors and windows are secured in unoccupied areas.
– Report emergencies in the case of faults with gas, electric and water supply to the Business Manager, or where not immediately available technical services or regular contractors, and report minor faults on site to the Business Manager.
– Monitor stock levels of consumable items such as chemicals, cleaning materials, fuel, grit, toiletries, light bulbs / tubes and arrange to replenish supplies in accordance with current procedures. Experience required:
– Experience of Caretaking or premise management, building cleaning or building management.
– The ability to communicate verbally with other members of the team, customers and clients and provide information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
– Valid UK Driving Licence is beneficial but not essential.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.