Carshalton – Electrical Installation Lecturer – South Thames Colleges Group
- Location: Surrey, England
- Salary: £25.51 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Electrical Installation Lecturer at Carshalton for South Thames Colleges Group.
Do you have electrical installation experience and looking to move into education, or are you an electrical installation lecturer looking for your next sessional teaching opportunity? If you are, we would like to hear from you.
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Deputy Head of School to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- Plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
- Undertake specific course leadership.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.