Job Reference: 58843
Child Missing Education Officer
- Uxbridge, Greater London
- £16.29 - £20.22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Child Missing Education Officer to work in Uxbridge. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £16.29 – £20.22 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
The Child Missing Education Officer (CME) will support the lead officer for Children Missing Education and support the work of the Participation Team to ensure it carries out its responsibilities to the highest possible standards and in accordance with legislation and Hillingdon’s CME policies and procedures.
- To support schools and other council officers in the identification and tracking of children missing education in line with Hillingdon’s CME policy.
- To provide advice and guidance for schools and colleagues on children missing education and escalate referrals to the Multi Agency safeguarding Hub as appropriate.
- Attendance at children at CIN/CP meetings.
- The candidate will also support statutory work in relation to Hillingdon’s responsibility for NEET young people.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 5 years.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.