Job Reference: 62065
CHS BI Analyst (Education)
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £306 - £306 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a CHS BI Analyst in Hammersmith and Fulham
The CHS BI Analyst is responsible for completing statutory returns and performance reporting for Children’s Services. This role is focused on education and will lead on education statutory returns including the School Census, Attainment returns and School workforce returns. You will be a key contact for schools and help resolve any issues around statutory returns or data queries. Working as part of a team, this role will help develop and improve our CHS BI products including developing intelligence dashboards. This role will also help support wider projects for Children’s Services that enable transformation and the improvement outcomes for children.
– To support and produce analytical and intelligence products against Children’s Services priorities and objectives for improving outcomes for Children.
– To be responsible for the production and development of education intelligence products including dashboards.
– To maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders including developing a strong relationship with schools.
– To lead on the successful completion of education statutory returns including the School Census, Attainment and the School workforce returns.
– To drive forward and delivery the commercial BI offer for schools within the Borough.
– To communicate and present analytical and intelligence products to a variety of audiences which will include both those with and without an understanding of analytical and statistical techniques.
– To maintain a strong understanding of analytical techniques and statistical methods and the application of technology for business intelligence
– To support the wider priorities and objectives of the BI service including the Council’s transformation and public services reform, and savings and income generation activities
. – To proactively seek ways to improve our understanding of educational outcomes within the Borough
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.