- Location: Winchester, England
- Salary: £ - £ per annum
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an EYFS Phase Leader and Class Teacher from Easter 2021 until Easter 2022 at Weeke Primary School . This is likely to be a fixed term contract rather than temporary supply to give the school more stability
Children are at the heart of what we do at Weeke Primary School. We are a popular, happy and vibrant school where children achieve well, enjoying a rich and diverse range of experiences in a nurturing and respectful atmosphere.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly effective Leader of Learning to join our very successful team. As Leader of Learning, you will lead EYFS for up to a period of 1 year whilst our substantive EYFS leader takes maternity leave.
The role will enable you to gain valuable middle and senior leadership experience. This is a great opportunity to develop this role in our school and would suit someone who is passionate about teaching and learning and enabling pupils and staff to achieve their best.
The role has dedicated leadership time and you will be a member of the school’s Leadership Team.
This role may also have the potential to continue after the maternity leave period and be reviewed as a part-time role working alongside the substantive EYFS leader. Alongside this, it is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain middle leadership experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom teacher who can meet a range of individual needs.
- Has successful leadership and management experience, demonstrating an impact on raising standards.
- Is successful at leading, managing, motivating and developing individuals and/or teams, ensuring high quality performance.
- Has an excellent understanding of curriculum and pedagogical issues, including recent educational thinking and development in the primary phase.
- Has personal impact and presence and the ability to initiate and manage change to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrates sensitivity, integrity and enthusiasm when working with all stakeholders.
At Weeke you will:
- Work with outstanding, happy, confident children who love learning and are keen to succeed.
- Be a member of a strong, dedicated and supportive staff team.
- Work with a caring and welcoming school community who care passionately about the school.
- Work in a culture of exciting and creative approaches to learning and the curriculum.
- Receive dedicated leadership time and PPA time with your year group partner.
- Benefit from a commitment to your professional development.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.