Job Reference: 59041
Communication Support Worker
- Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
- £20 - £30 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Communication Support Worker to work as a temporary member of staff within Kingston as a part of South Thames College Group
To support and mentor learners with social, emotional and mental health needs, a disability, learning difficulty or medical condition; and or with ESOL, English and Maths support needs to enable them to successfully complete their qualifications, course and where appropriate, education, health and care plan (EHCP) outcomes.
a) Providing each learner with the support needed to carry out their learning effectively.
b) Implementing and delivering support as directed by Lead Professionals, lecturers and other relevant professionals.
c) Implementing agreed individual programmes of support for learners to enable them to achieve qualification aims, develop independence, enhance progression opportunities and progress towards EHCP outcomes.
d) Safeguard learners and promote their well-being in all aspects of their learning.
- To keep up-to-date with QA initiatives and to develop and meet service standards for the areaof work.
- To participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required including all relevant areas of technology.
- To propose any ideas which may help to promote and extend the Group’s reputation and efficient running of the Group.
- To work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the Group Health and Safety Policy
- To be available to assist in enrolment and other procedures which may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the Group Leadership Team or their representatives, in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the Group.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.