Job Reference: OS1010
Communications and Events Officer
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £0 - £0 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for Communications and Events Officers to work within the Tower Hamlets area of London.
To provide a high quality, efficient operations support service.
To focus support on the following operational areas: Communications, Events, THEPConnect.
To use effectively the operations systems of THE Partnership and, in particular, thecustomer relationship management system.
To support the Operations Manager in the day-to-day administration of THE Partnership.
To provide a welcoming and professional service to all stakeholders including, but notlimited to, THE Partnership staff, our Associates and member schools.
1.Deal with enquiries and visitors in a professional manner and provide hospitality tovisitors.
2.Signpost enquiries to the most appropriate colleague when required and in a timelymanner.
3.Use the ToucanTech system to insert content provided by the manager responsible intotemplates for newsletters, bulletins etc.
4.Use the ToucanTech system to distribute newsletters, bulletins etc.
5.Monitor THE Partnership’s social media accounts and post approved content.
6.Monitor THE Partnership’s website and add approved content or ensure the externalWebsite Manager is provided with approved content.
7.Provide administrative support to the production and distribution of marketing collateral(e.g. publications, brochures, flyers) including liaising with contractors (e.g. designagencies) where required.
8.Contribute to the design of marketing and communications collateral where requested.
9.Provide administrative support to Directors to manage events using the ToucanTechsystem. This includes, but is not limited to, publicity, setting up booking systems,organising event venues and communicating with event delegates.
10.Contribute to the running of live events including attending venues where required.
11. Support all colleagues to set up and manage networks, forums, clubs etc. using THEP Connect including, but not limited to, adding approved content, sending invitations and maintaining records.
12. Input data in the main contact database (ToucanTech).
13. Contribute to general administrative duties.
14. Support, and provide cover for, the Finance and Administration Officer including undertaking banking of cash and cheques.
15. Occasionally, undertake duties outside of normal working hours including evenings and Saturdays.
16. Take part in regular team meetings and meetings with the Operations Manager.
17. Participate in training and to take responsibility for your own continuing professional development.
18. Actively contribute to THE Partnership’s priorities in a way that promotes our values.
19. Ensure that all duties and responsibilities are discharged in accordance with THE Partnership’s current policies including Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities.
20. Undertake such additional duties and responsibilities that may arise from time to time and are considered appropriate by the Director of Operations.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.