- Location: Hull, England
- Salary: £30.49 - £30.49 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Construction Tutor/Assessor to work with the Adult Learning Service in Hull. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £30.49 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- Maintain a deep, relevant understanding of the current skills and capability requirements of corporate employers
- Develop and deliver high quality module teaching and learning materials including detailed schemes of work, module, session and webinar content, topic guidance and activity checklists.
- Develop relevant and appropriate assessments, work-based learning projects and professional development activities.
- Design relevant, appropriate marking guidance, achievement indicators; complete robust marking, evaluation and feedback processes.
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current landscape into teaching and learning.
- Develop tailored corporate training offerings based on relevant professional experience and expertise to a mix of students – Apprentices and corporate clients.
- Provide professional developmental insight and use coaching models to support in work or academic projects as required.
- Engage with commercial and business development activities and provide client liaison as required.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
- Qualifications: Teaching/Assessing/Skills coach experience and relating qualifications. Relevant professional qualifications such as CPCS, CSCS, NVQ in the construction trade.
- Experience: Extensive professional experience in relevant roles.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and references covering the past 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.