Job Reference: OS98
- Greater London, Greater London
- £10 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are seeking a Cover Coordinator to work at an established school in the Morpeth, Greater London area.
The role pays £10 – £14 P/H negotiable depending on experience.
- To undertake cover supervision, as and when appropriate
- To act as a role model by maintaining the highest standard of conduct and behaviour
- To ensure all classes are covered with well prepared lesson plans in short periods of time
- Basic Admin tasks
- Analytical and problem solvng responsibilities
- Strong coordination and communication abilities
- Advanced DBS Check
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant experience
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.