Job Reference: 61793
Early Years Educator
- Tyne and Wear, Tyne and Wear
- £15.82 - £15.82 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Early Years Educator to work in South Shields. This position is initially on a short term contract and will be paying £15.82 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 08:30 – 16:30.
To undertake duties associated with the day-to-day operation of the Children’s Centre Full Day Care in accordance to the Children’s Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted. To encourage and support all aspects of the children’s development, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Ensure the setting delivers high quality services, embracing quality assurance, by implementing the standards and continuously improving the setting.
- Undertakes a proactive Key Person role and builds positive relationships with parents/carers and professionals to support the individual needs of every child.
- Implement all policies and procedures within the setting.
- Maintains a safe, secure friendly and clean environment.
- Contributes to the planning of and delivers programmes of activity for the children.
- Prepares meals/snacks for the children and ensures meal/snack times are pleasant social sharing and meet the individual dietary and healthy eating requirements.
- Builds a portfolio of observational assessments and identifies children’s progression in accordance with the requirements of the EYFS.
- Access regular training updates and attends monthly staff meeting to ensure sharing of information.
- Contributes and attends information sharing events for parents/carers.
- Qualifications: Level 3 qualification in Early Years.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience within a similar position.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.