Job Reference: 61935
Early Years Support Assistant
- Clevedon, Somerset
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Early Years Support Assistant to work in Clevedon. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will involve working 3 days per week (the days you work are flexible). The hourly rate is £20.00 (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Required to undertake a number of diverse specialist activities within specified service functions using skills that would have be gained through formal qualifications and/or considerable relevant work experience. Roles at this level are expected to work unsupervised for much of the time, accessing, assessing and providing information independently.
- Provide correspondence and diary management for identified members of the EYFS team, making meeting arrangements, travel arrangements etc as required.
- Coordinate meetings to support functions, including producing briefing papers, agendas, inviting attendees, taking minutes and following up on action points and circulating papers and information in a timely fashion.
- Prepare briefings, reports, presentations or statistics for use in meetings.
- Collect, collate, present and disseminate information to Councillors, stakeholders, partners and colleagues on the range of Directorate subjects to respond to queries and encourage and help access to and understanding of council priorities, services or information.
- Undertake defined project work in connection with the responsibilities of the EYFS leads.
- Establish and maintain appropriate links between colleagues, councillors, the general public and other stakeholders, to assist with access to and information about council services and promote the one council design principles and Corporate Plan priorities.
- Carry out research and analysis in support of key projects for the EYFS Team. Support the development of policies, analyse and interpret data and information and make recommendations to support decision making by others for a broad range of activities across functions.
- Vocational qualification or experience to NVQ level 3 or 4 relevant to Early Years.
Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 22 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.