Job Reference: 58336
Education, Health & Care (EHC) Plan Writer – Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
- £13.98 - £13.98 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an Education, Health & Care (EHC) Plan Writer in Nottinghamshire County Council
This is a crucial role within the Integrated Children’s Disability Service, Assessment Team, who produce Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans of Special Educational Needs and update them as required to ensure that EHC Plans reflect any changes to the child, young person’s (CYP) needs or journey
You will be Required to:
– Work closely with Assessment Officers on the development and production of EHC plans.
– Collate all relevant information from families, professionals and support services in relation to individual CYP to populate their EHC Plan.
– Interpret and adhere to the principles and statutory processes described in the SEN Code of Practice and ensure that the statutory timescales are achieved.
– Contribute to the development of best practice and procedures relating to Education, Health and Care Plan writing.
– Analyse and critically determining what can be written in an EHC Plan, with a focus on CYP’s aspirations and how these are translate into outcomes.
– Aspire to co-produce EHC plans with CYP & Families wherever possible.
Use the Hub to collate information.
We are looking for a highly motivated worker with enthusiasm to improve services for disabled children, young people, who is computer literate, shows attention to detail and is able to manage their own workload whilst ensuring timescales are met.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.