Education Health Care Plan Coordinator
- Location: Lambeth, England
- Salary: £20.42 - £25.8 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education are looking for a Education Health Care Plan Co-ordinator in the Lambeth, London area.
The hours are 09:00 – 17:00 (35 hours) Monday to Friday, on occasion work in the evening or at weekends will be required for which time off in lieu arrangements will apply.
The rate of pay is £20.42 PAYE or £25.80 via Umbrella.
Main Functions of post:
- Responsible for a defined casehold and act as the named officer in line with the Special Education Needs (SEN) Code of Practice, statutory responsibilities and the authority’s local policies and strategies
- Responsible for the management of SEN caseload
- Be the primary point of contact for the Parents/Carers of children and for young people across the 0-25 age rang
- Coordinate assesments and casework across the SEND service, ensuring that casework is legally compliant whilst remaining child centered
- Writing EHC plans
- Guiding settings and parents to the right provision at SEN Support level
- Coordinating the 20-week process, liaising with settings, parents and other professionals
- You will chair and attend annual reviews where there is a high risk of placement breakdown or a complex case within the targeted age groups. You can call upon support from Team Leaders/ Team Manager where required
- To develop and maintain proffesional, supportive working relationships with key staff in schools and other services in the locality
- To ensure all electronic case files are well maintained in line with DPA
- To support the SEN Team Manager and Case Officers in the preperation of information for management reports
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Council’s Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To chair any formal meetings as appropriate relating to the child’s/young person’s assessment
- To contribute to the organisation and delivery of training and conference events
- You may be developed and act as subject matter specialist for others across the team; examples of specialism include; early years, post 16, electively educated children, autism, youth offending/prisons, children in care
- Advanced DBS
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.