Job Reference: 61637
Education, Health & Care Plan Officer
- Plymouth, Devon
- £23.07 - £23.07 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Education, Health and Care Plan Officer to work in Plymouth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £23.07 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- This role is for Mediation and Tribunals
- To be responsible for writing EHC Plans based on an analysis of statutory assessment advice, including school, medical, educational psychology and parental information
- Responsible of other aspects of the SEN code of practice including liaison with parents/carers, professionals in education and other agencies
- Ensure that pupils with EHCPs are appropriately placed within mainstream, special schools, EOTAS, home education or independent sector providers
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area e.g. Education, Health or Social Care.
Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.