Job Reference: SB3
Educational Psychologist (Remote – UK)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £500 - £550 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Educational Psychologist to provide remote consultation services to schools and other educational institutions in the UK. The successful candidate will work remotely, delivering psychological advice and intervention to school staff, parents and stakeholders.
– Providing psychological assessments to identify and evaluate students who have special educational needs and designing interventions to support their education.
– Working with schools and teachers to develop strategies to improve student behaviour and enhance their academic performance.
– Providing education and psychological support to teachers and parents to develop essential skills and better handle challenging behaviour or other learning difficulties.
– Conducting post-incident debriefings following critical incidents.
– Advising and supporting schools in the implementation of policies, guidelines and government regulations.
– Preparing reports, documentation and presenting research data to relevant stakeholders.
– Engaging in the evaluation of educational provision to enhance student outcomes.
– A Doctorate in Educational Psychology from a recognized university.
– Full registration as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
– At least 5 years of experience in Educational Psychology.
– Exceptional knowledge of child development, learning disabilities, behavioural issues, and teaching strategies.
– Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and report-writing skills.
– Strong knowledge of the law, legislation and policy guidance related to education in the UK.
This is a remote position, and the educational psychologist will work on a flexible schedule. Compensation is approximately £500 – £550 per day.
If you are passionate about education, skilled in Educational Psychology, and thrilled by the idea of providing remote services to schools and students in need, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.