Job Reference: 62891
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £264 - £264 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a EHC Co-ordinator at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Pay rate is £250 – £300 per day and this role is very long term with the council,
The role of the EHCP Coordinator is to coordinate the effective, responsive, and legally compliant delivery of education, health and care casework across the 0-25 years cohort.
You will be the main point of contact for children or young people and their parents, responsible for the completion of statutory casework to secure provision and support for children or young people with special educational needs.
Your key deliverables are:
– Coordinate Education, Health, and Care (EHC) needs assessments, annual reviews of EHC Plans and other EHC statutory casework, delivering quality on time.
– Manage a caseload of children and young people with an EHC Plan or undergoing EHC needs assessment.
– Main point of contact for parents or carers and young people on your caseload, including professionals supporting their needs.
– Customer care approach to casework, involving young people and their parents in the EHC process, as well as the timely resolution of concerns.
– Lead a multi-disciplinary network of professionals across Education, Health, and Care, facilitating co-production meeting and discussions to ensure a coordinated approach to meeting needs.
– Analyse and distil professional advice to produce good quality EHC Plans.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.