Job Reference: 58243
EHCP Plan Writer
- Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
- £270 - £270 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an EHCP Plan Writer for Nottinghamshire County Council.
EHCP Plan Writers will be responsible for writing Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans within statutory timescales, based upon the Personal Support Plan completed by Assessment Officers and information submitted to them by professionals.
1. To work closely with Assessment Officers on the development and production of EHC plans, including attending multi-agency meetings, where appropriate.
2. To collate all relevant information from families, professionals and support services to populate the EHC Plan, following the decision to assess.
3. To produce Education, Health and Care Plans of Special Educational Needs and update as required to ensure that EHC Plan reflects any changes to the service user’s needs or journey
4. To produce confirmation letters of decisions not to progress with the EHC Plan which includes detailed reasoning tailored to the individual service user.
5. To interpret and adhere to the principles and statutory processes described in the SEN Code of Practice and ensure that the statutory timescales are achieved.
6. To provide support to the Reviewing Officer as appropriate. This will include drafting preparatory notes and collating information and reports.
1. Relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
2. Evidence of continuous professional development.
3. Knowledge and understanding of the main issues affecting the service area.
4. A good working knowledge of Safeguarding policies and procedures.???????
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.