Electrical Installation Tutor – Merton College ID 0006 B4D8/1 Immediate Start
- Location: Morden, England
- Salary: £25.51 - £35 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education is urgently looking for an Electrical Installation Tutor to start immediately for Merton College, adjacent to the beautiful grounds of Morden Park in London.
Do you have electrical installation experience and looking to move into education, or are you an electrical installation lecturer looking for your next sessional teaching opportunity? If you are, we would like to hear from you.
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Deputy Head of School to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- Plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
- Undertake specific course leadership.
The Electrical Installation Tutor will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- The Tutor would need to be able to teach L1 Electrical (7202-01) and L2 Electrical (2365-02) both are City & Guilds courses. The Tutor would need to be able to cover both theory and practical sessions.
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
The hours required are:-
Monday: 11:00am – 18:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 21:00pm
Wednesday: 09:00am – 13:00pm
Thursday: 09:00am – 21:00pm
The majority of lessons are for 16-18 year olds, but there are 2 evening sessions which are adults.
The role will be needed for at least 4 weeks.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.