English & Maths Teacher
- Location: Gateshead, England
- Salary: £15.6 - £19.93 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary English and Maths Teacher to work with the Council in Gateshead. This position is initially for a period of 9 months and is paying £15.60 – £19.93 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
This is a rewarding role and you will be teaching English and supporting Maths to young people to support them into an apprenticeship.
- You will be expressing ideas and information clearly and in a way which helps people to understand the message
- You will be working with other Council employees to achieve results and develop good working relationships
- You will be putting the customer/service user first and giving excellent service
- You will be adapting to change and working effectively in a variety of different situations
- You will be actively improving yourself by developing new skills and knowledge, and learning from past experiences
- You will be organising yourself and taking responsibility for achieving results
- Qualifications: QTS (Teaching Qualification) or level 5 Literacy/Numeracy qualification.
- Experience: Experience of teaching functional skills.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check and references covering the last 2 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.