Finance & HR Officer Ealing Learning Partnership
- Location: Ealing, England
- Salary: £130 - £170 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Olivia Seal
Seven Education has an opportunity available for a Finance & HR Officer at a well established Holy Family Primary School in Ealing, Greater London.
the pay rate is PAYE £16.95 – £17 per hour
Hours are able to be negotiated dependant on experience
- Provide a smooth reception service for for the schools busy enviroment
- Support with Recruitment and selection
- Improving staff retention
- Absense and Cover
- Ensure legal requirements are met by the school
- Supporting with fundraising and pofit-makers
- Management of any HR related issues
- Management of finance related issues
- GDPR Admin
- Payroll and Pensions
- Advanced DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- A positive and approachable personality
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2022, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.