Job Reference: 55533
FIS Officer – Family Information Service
- Uxbridge, Greater London
- £16 - £19 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary FIS Officer to work in the London Borough of Hillingdon. This position is 21 hours per week and is initially for a period of 3 months. The hourly rate will range from £16.00 – £19.00 (PAYE and umbrella company payment options are available).
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will offer information, advice and assistance to families with a child or young person up to the age of 19 (25 if disabled). This would involve providing advice to families via telephone, email and in person about finding and paying for childcare and early education and other services that may be of benefit to them.
- Update and maintain databases about Ofsted registered childcare, as well as
- Support childcare settings and schools in the delivery of free childcare places for two, three and four year olds
- Update the council’s family information directory and SEND Local Offer websites
- Delivering outreach in the local community, particularly to reach disadvantaged families.
- Qualifications: A qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance is desirable.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 21 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.